Updated with new $20 offer. American Express and Facebook have an ongoing promotion called Link, Like, Love. If you connect your Facebook account with your American Express card, you will gain access to exclusive offers. You can only link one AmEx card up per Facebook account, so you may need to use multiple accounts for multiple cards as the offers may differ. Some are more finely targeted than others, but currently available are:
- $20 back after $200+ in purchases at Best Buy or BestBuy.com. You can just buy a $200 Amazon Kindle gift card from a physical Best Buy store’s gift card section. Amazon Kindle gift card codes are actually valid towards any purchase at Amazon.com. This means another easy 20 bucks per card without changing my usual spending habits. If you don’t see the offer after linking your card, try visiting this link.
- $10 back on $50 gift cards at PREIT malls, Premium Outlets, and Simon Malls.
- $50 back on $250+ spent on hotels in single purchase at Travelocity.com.
- $10 back on $25 spent at California Pizza Kitchen.
- …and other offers based on your Likes and such.
(No longer available offer) Here’s a screenshot of my $25 Costco credit along with my $100 online cash card purchase. As a reminder these American Express promotions all work with (free) authorized user cards as they have unique card numbers. So Mrs. MMB gets $25 as well on her card. Thanks American Express for another free 50 bucks!
By Jonathan Ping | Deals & Offers | 11/21/12, 12:26am