Winner Announcement! The contest is now over. Congratulations to Devin A. and Julia D., the lucky winners of $2,500 and an iPad 2. You should have received an e-mail notification to your registered e-mail address. Thanks to all who entered, I hope to do it again next year.
‘Tis the season of giving so I’ve decided to award two lucky MyMoneyBlog readers with $2,500 in cold hard cash! And as an added bonus, each winner will receive a brand new iPad 2 (64gb). Yes, really! I don’t think you’ll find a richer giveaway on the web so please tell your friends, family and coworkers to get an entry in! Winners will be selected at random on the morning of Wednesday, December 21st and to enter the giveaway, you need to follow two simple steps:
- Complete a short 10-question multiple choice survey which will help me understand your credit card preferences better in 2012. Remember to hit the blue arrow on the bottom right of the survey so your survey is submitted!
- Subscribe to the MyMoneyBlog RSS feed by e-mail. I know that many of you may already subscribe in other ways, but this is the only way that I can actually track. I want to reward regular readers, not just one-time visitors. If you’re already subscribed, then half of your entry is complete!
The email address you register when completing the survey must match the email address you use to subscribe to my RSS feed. Unfortunately, if you are selected and I can’t find your email address in both places, you will forfeit the prize so please make sure to enter your email address carefully, because this is how you will be contacted. When entering your name and email address on the survey, the information will only be used to select a winner for this giveaway. All personal information is 100% secure and will not be used for any other purpose.
The obligatory fine print… please read!
- Only one entry per person / two per household will be accepted. US residents only. Exceeding this limit will result in the forfeiture of winnings if you are randomly selected.
- A W-9 form must be submitted in order to receive your prize. It’s free money, but I’ve still got to follow IRS rules.
- Entrants have 10 days to claim their prize and submit their W-9 (even during the holiday season). If 10 days pass, the winnings will be awarded to someone else, again at random.
- Cash prize and iPad 2 will be mailed separately but should be received one to two weeks following receipt of the W-9 form.
- SURVEY LINK
- RSS FEED LINK
If you have any questions about the giveaway or just want to express your exuberance, feel free to leave a comment below. Happy Holidays and good luck to everyone that enters!