Free Grubhub+ Membership with Lyft Pink (Chase Sapphire Reserve), $10 Off First Order

My Money Blog has partnered with CardRatings and Credit-Land for selected credit cards and may receive a commission. All opinions expressed are the author’s alone, and has not been provided nor approved by any of the companies mentioned.

Lyft has announced that Lyft Pink members will automatically get a free Grubhub+ membership (or Seamless+ if you live in New York City). Grubhub+ usually costs $9.99 a month and includes:

  • Unlimited free delivery from from nearly 200,000 restaurants ($12 minimum order).
  • Exclusive member discounts featuring free food, dollars-off and more from popular restaurants
  • Donation matching through Grubhub’s Donate the Change program with all proceeds currently going towards the Grubhub Community Relief Fund, supporting communities in need impacted by COVID-19

This is notable because Lyft Pink (reg. $199 a year) is included free with the popular Chase Sapphire Reserve card. This adds another potentially valuable perk to offset that high annual fee.

Receive up to 15% off car rides, plus other benefits, such as priority airport pickups, relaxed cancellations, and exclusive saving opportunities with one year of complimentary Lyft Pink, a $199 minimum value, when you or your authorized user activates with a Sapphire Reserve card by March 31, 2022. Lyft Pink will be registered in the name of the cardmember who first activates the benefits.

If you have not joined Grubhub yet, you can get $10 off your first Grubhub order of $15+ if you join via my referral link. I will get food credits as well. Thanks if you use it!

If you already have both Lyft Pink and Grubhub accounts, link them together and activate here.

The Chase Sapphire Reserve also gives a free year of Dashpass membership (free delivery on DoorDash) along with $60 in statement credits on DoorDash food purchases ($60 in 2020 and $60 in 2021). If you are new customer to DoorDash and sign up via my DoorDash referral link, you will get $10 off your first 3 DoorDash orders over $20 ($30 total savings). I will get food credits as well. Thanks if you use it!

My Money Blog has partnered with CardRatings and Credit-Land for selected credit cards, and may receive a commission from card issuers. All opinions expressed are the author’s alone, and has not been provided nor approved by any of the companies mentioned. MyMoneyBlog.com is also a member of the Amazon Associate Program, and if you click through to Amazon and make a purchase, I may earn a small commission. Thank you for your support.

User Generated Content Disclosure: Comments and/or responses are not provided or commissioned by any advertiser. Comments and/or responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any advertiser. It is not any advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Comments

  1. Daniel P Kelly says

    Great tip, thanks!

  2. Wilson Chan says

    Thank you for sharing the new benefit. Unfortunately, I am a bit disappointed after signing up for GrubHub+ Membership using my Lyft Pink membership. Just like many other promotional offers that typically look good on face value but in reality, there is always a fine print that they don’t disclose upfront and can provide better transparency but they don’t, there is one fine print to GrubHub+ membership that is worth noting. NOT ALL RESTUARANTS come with this so-called unlimited free delivery benefit. Only the restaurants with a GH+ icon will give you free delivery. In my home area, only about 25% of restaurants are offering free delivery and the other 75% will still charge me $5.95 per delivery. And those 25% of restaurants don’t have good menu items that I would want to eat. This is in a fine print and I missed it when I signed up. The better news is that the membership is free to me as I am using my Lyft Pink membership. I definitely would not pay $9.95 per month to get GrubHub+ membership. GrubHub should and can provide better transparency on the limitation of unlimited free delivery (i.e. not applicable to all restaurants). Five more words attached to the offer would eliminate the disappointment of new members. But again, Thanks to Jonathan for sharing this benefit.

    • Thanks for your comment, that is a legitimate complaint. Doordash Dashpass membership is also only on participating restaurants, but Uber Eats Pass appears to be free delivery on every single restaurant. Hopefully they will make it more appealing for all restaurants to join the GH+ service.

  3. I don’t trust restaurant delivery. That security camera footage of a driver helping himself to a sip of someone’s milkshake was enough to deter me.

Speak Your Mind

*