The Enhanced Business Gold Rewards Card® from American Express OPEN is one of their upscale-oriented charge cards where you must pay off the balance each month but get nice perks like purchase price protection and the AMEX extended warranty.
- Get 30,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $5,000 in purchases with your new Card in the first 3 months following approval of your new Card account
- Plus, get a statement credit for your initial Amazon Prime membership fee after you sign up for a new membership with your Card and meet the spending requirement in the same time period
- As an Amazon Prime member, you get unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping on millions of items on Amazon.com
- Terms and Restrictions Apply
Business Credit Card Eligibility
Many people aren’t aware of the fact that they can apply for business credit cards, even if they are not a corporation or LLC. Why? Because any individual can be a business as well. The business type is called a sole proprietorship. Maybe you sell items on eBay, Craiglist, or Etsy. Maybe you do some freelancing occasionally. Boom! You’re a sole proprietorship. This is the simplest business entity, but it is fully legit and recognized by the IRS. On a business credit card application, you should use your own legal name as the business name, and your Social Security Number as the Tax ID.
Meeting Minimum Spend Requirements
Some possible ideas are to buy gift cards upfront from places you’ll visit eventually, buying American Express gift cards that you can spend later, making purchases for others and getting reimbursed, and prepaying bills that allow it like utilities, insurance. I’ve even bought some Forever postage stamps to put me over the top.
If you don’t think you can make the requirements, here are some more credit card sign-up bonuses with easier offers.
* My favorite. I just noticed right now a $100 Home Depot gift card is 20% off at 8,000 MR points. I hope they are still around by the time I get these points.
The Enhanced Business Gold Rewards Card® from American Express OPEN
“Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of the issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer. This site may be compensated through the issuer’s Affiliate Program.”