My Money Blog has partnered with CardRatings and may receive a commission from card issuers. Some or all of the card offers that appear on this site are from advertisers and may impact how and where card products appear on the site. MyMoneyBlog.com does not include all card companies or all available card offers. All opinions expressed are the author’s alone.

AMC+ Black Friday Deal: $1.99/Mo with Annual Plan (70% Off)

The AMC+ streaming service is also running a Black Friday deal where you can pay $1.99/month if you buy the annual plan ($23.88 + tax). The standard monthly cost of AMC+ is $8.99 (plus tax). The standard price for the annual plan is $83.88, making … [Read the rest]

Chewy.com Autoship Discount

Online pet store Chewy.com is offering 35% off your first Autoship order, which is similar to Amazon Subscribe & Save where you sign up for recurring shipments of pet food and/or treats in exchange for a ongoing discount. You can cancel at any … [Read the rest]

Time Best Inventions of 2021: Easy 401k Rollovers, Optimize Home Remodels, AI Tutor, Kid Plane Bed

Time magazine has announced their Best Inventions of 2021. In addition to offering a hopeful look at the future each year (which we can all use these days), I always find a few useful products and services that can save you money and/or effort as … [Read the rest]

Dimensional Fund Advisors (DFA) ETF Lineup Keeps Expanding

Some investors like to break down their portfolio into several different asset and sub-asset classes. One long-standing example of the "slice-and-dice" is the "Ultimate Buy-and-Hold Portfolio" recommended by Paul Merriman (see pie chart; expanded … [Read the rest]

Mint Mobile Black Friday 2021: Buy 3 Get 3 + Free 12 Months w/ Phone Deal

Last month, I renewed my Mint Mobile cellular service for what was at least the third year. They have provided reliable service at a low cost, and I've consistently gotten more data at the same price. They use the T-Mobile GSM 4G LTE and 5G … [Read the rest]

Sam’s Club Black Friday: Disney Gift Card 10% Off (Up to $100 Savings)

The Sam's Club Black Friday page includes $50 off a $500 Disney gift card (limit 2). These are eGift cards, so you can buy them online starting midnight on Thursday, November 25th. If a member buys the limit, that works out to $100 off of $1,000 … [Read the rest]

Bank of America Preferred Rewards: New Tiers for $1M+ Assets

If you like maximizing your credit card rewards, you probably know that you can earn a base rewards rate of 2.6% cash back on ALL your credit card purchases and up to 5.2% cash back on the first $2,500 in combined grocery/wholesale club/gas purchases … [Read the rest]

Student Loans: File Waiver For Expanded Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)

Like many folks, I left college with a negative net worth due to $30,000 in student loans. After reading through several articles about changes in the Education Department regarding student loans, I think the overall takeaway is that if you've had … [Read the rest]

Digital Minimalism Book Review: Parallels With Time and Money Management

I initially stopped reading the NY Times bestseller Digital Minimalism: Choosing a Focused Life in a Noisy World by Cal Newport midway through because it seemed to target a problem that I did not have - I don't spend much time on social media and … [Read the rest]

Amazon: Pay with Citi ThankYou Points, Get Up to 50% Off (Targeted)

Check again to see if targeted for latest promo. If you have a Citi credit card that earns ThankYou points, you can redeem them to buy eligible items at Amazon.com. The redemption rate is 1 ThankYou points = 0.8 cents to spend at Amazon, which may … [Read the rest]

Amazon: Pay with Chase Ultimate Rewards Points, Get Up to 50% Off (Targeted)

Check again to see if targeted for newest discount. If you have Ultimate Rewards points from Chase credit cards, you can use them to buy eligible items at Amazon.com. The redemption rate is 1 Ultimate Rewards points = 1 cent at Amazon, which is … [Read the rest]

MyPanera Coffee + American Express Card: 6 Months of Free Unlimited Hot or Iced Coffee

American Express is offering all their cardholders a free 6-month subscription to MyPanera+. You must redeem via that link and sign into your AmEx account. Many of us have had MyPanera free trials before, but hopefully this can land us another 6 … [Read the rest]