My Money Blog has partnered with CardRatings and may receive a commission from card issuers. Some or all of the card offers that appear on this site are from advertisers and may impact how and where card products appear on the site. MyMoneyBlog.com does not include all card companies or all available card offers. All opinions expressed are the author’s alone.

Best Buy: 10% Off All Prepaid Phone Cards

Best Buy has a sale offering 10% off prepaid phone cards. The "top-up" options include Verizon Prepaid, T-Mobile Prepaid, AT&T GoPhone, Cricket, Net 10, Virgin Mobile, Boost Mobile, TracPhone, Simple Mobile, Locus, and H20. Cricket Wireless … [Read the rest]

Pay Your Rent with Credit Card With No Fees With RadPad and Android Pay

Update: This offer was ended early, basically saying they had to break their word because they were faced with huge losses. Not a well-run promotion. With a new promotion by RadPad and Android Pay, you can pay your rent with a credit card (Visa, … [Read the rest]

Free Two-Month Pandora One Subscription

Groupon is offering a free 3-month subscription of Pandora Premium music streaming service, which usually costs $9.99 per month. This upgrade includes access to 40 million songs on-demand, removal of all ads, unlimited skips, offline listening, and … [Read the rest]

Google Photos: Unlimited Free Photo Storage Ends June 2021

Updated 2021. Google announced it will stop offering free unlimited storage for high-quality photos on June 1, 2021. All photos uploaded before that date will not be counted towards your storage limit. Photos uploaded after that date will count … [Read the rest]

Hours of Work Needed to Buy S&P 500, Gold, and Oil

Here's an interesting series of charts that measure how many hours of work it has taken to buy various things like the S&P 500 index, an ounce of gold, or a barrel of crude oil. You could see it as an alternative to adjusting historical prices by … [Read the rest]

Reader Question: Good Time To Lower International Stock Exposure?

Here's a reader question on international equities that reflects some of what I've been reading elsewhere and thinking about in my head: I was doing my mid-year rebalance and noticed that international equity funds did terrible over the past 10 … [Read the rest]

Early Retirement Portfolio Income, 2016 Mid-Year Update

I like the idea of living off dividend and interest income. Who doesn't? The problem is that you can't just buy stocks with the absolute highest dividend yields and junk bonds with the highest interest rates without giving up something in return. … [Read the rest]

Free Airport Lounge Pass with LoungeBuddy and Visa

Update: LoungeBuddy ended the offer really early. Sorry! LoungeBuddy is a smartphone app that helps you navigate airport lounges around the world. Their new promotion offers a free airport lounge pass (up to $40 value) when you book with … [Read the rest]

Google Play Promo: 75% off any Movie Rental

Here's another small but easy promotion. Get 75% off any movie rental on Google Play with code PAYPALCAUS. If you click on the link, it should already be applied. So a $4 rental will only cost you a $1. Redeem by 8/31/16 and rent by 10/31/16. … [Read the rest]

SPG 20% Transfer Bonus: 20,000 Starwood Points = 30,000 American Airlines Miles

American Airlines (AA) has a new promotion on transferred Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) Starpoints, where they will add a 20% bonus on any transferred AA miles from 8/1 to 9/14/16. Starpoints are already quite flexible and transferrable to … [Read the rest]

Early Retirement Portfolio Asset Allocation, 2016 Mid-Year Update

Here is a roughly mid-year 2016 update on my investment portfolio holdings. This includes tax-deferred accounts like 401ks, IRAs, and taxable brokerage holdings, but excludes things like our primary home and cash reserves (emergency fund). The … [Read the rest]

Download Free App, Get Free $10 AppStore Amazon Credit

Seems easy enough. If you have an Android device including Amazon Fire Tablets, download the Hay Day app for free and get $10 Amazon appstore credit. I have no idea what the game is about, but if the credit is indeed only for apps then I can buy … [Read the rest]