Prosper Cash Rebate Promotion Extended

Mentioned previously, the cash rebate promotion offered by Prosper person-to-person lending has been extended to December 31st.

Original promotion
- Invest $1,000 to $4,999 by November 15, and you will still receive your 1% cash bonus by December 4.
- Invest $5,000 or more by November 15, and you will still receive your 2% cash rebate into your Prosper account by December 4.

Extended promotion
- Invest $1,000 – $4,999 by December 31 and receive a 1% cash rebate into your Prosper account by January 22, 2010.
- If you invest $5000 or more, you will receive a 2% cash rebate into your Prosper account by January 22, 2010.

Comments

  1. Almost three years ago I put $1,000 into Prosper. I spent a lot of time and energy looking for good loans and I carefully studied all the information potential borrowers provided. Almost half of the loans went bad and some of the borrowers didn’t even make one payment. Now Prosper is providing less and less information.

    I would recommend your readers NOT invest in Prosper until they’ve visited non-Prosper mediated forums, like www. prospers.org. Then they’ll see the truth about how truly poorly Prosper is run.

    A 2% rebate is hardly a feature when you lose the other 98% of your investment.

Speak Your Mind

*