- $10,000 minimum funding required
- Must fund within 30 days of completing application
- Must make 30 commissionable trades ($4.75 each)
- Must complete those 30 trades within 90 days of account funding
- IRA accounts are not eligible
- Must not withdraw to below minimum funding level for 180 days (market fluctuations okay).
*You cannot have a current Optionshouse account or maintained an account with them during the last 30 days.
30 trades times $4.75 a trade is $142.50 in commissions. iPad Mini with Retina 16GB is $399 at Apple store and even $399+ on Amazon. According to the terms, retail values under $600 will not be including on your 1099 form. Seems like a good promo for a new iPad, especially if you’re looking to try out a new brokerage firm and need to make a number of trades anyway to establish your positions.