After living with a basement for the last two years, it seems that we have really accumulated way too much stuff. Deuce Bigalow on DVD, REM on CD, Christmas decorations, three different rakes, two different types of fluorescent light bulbs, two right ski boots (the left ones were stolen)… packing is going to be painful.
Since we’re going to be wandering nomads for a few weeks, we are stripping ourselves down to:
– safe shelter with bed and hot shower
– a laptop with a wireless network card
– a week’s worth of clothes
– critical documents like passports
– wallet with credit cards and ID
It feels nice to celebrate our independence from clutter. You know, before I give in and buy the 2nd generation iPhone 😉 Happy 4th of July!