(I just want to make it clear that anyone can enter, even if you don’t have a website!)
Ok, other than hating both Money and Quicken this week, I’ve decided to have a little giveaway/contest! This is my first try at this, so forgive me if I do something wrong. If it’s fun I’ll do it again!
(3) CD of your choice from YourMusic.com
(1) $5 Starbucks Gift Card.
(1) One week of being the “Featured Site” on this blog.
1) Do this In order to enter you must do one of the following things, both free:
(a) Find your favorite MyMoneyBlog post, use the “Email This Post” feature available with each post, and e-mail it to someone else you know who has not heard of MyMoneyBlog, or
(b) If you have your own website, place a link to MyMoneyBlog somewhere on it. You can take it down later if you’d like of course, but maybe at least have it up a week? Already have a link? You’re all set!
2) Then, enter by: posting a comment in this thread (this is your entry) with:
(a) The phrase “Upon my blogging honor, I have e-mailed a post or created a link to MyMoneyBlog on my site.”
(b) If you’d like, post your own site’s URL.
(c) Your e-mail address. Please feel free to use Mailexpire or similar service to protect yourself from spam.
(d) Numerical guess from 1-100.
3) One entry per person. The contest is open to all and will continue until Friday 5/6 at 3pm EST. This will be on the honor system, I’m not your momma. I can see dead people, err… IP addresses. All posts not following the above rules or anything I deem to be cheating will result in entries being removed.
4) The winner will be determined randomly. To guarantee me being impartial, the winner will be determined by the ending value of the Dow Jones Industrial Average on May 6th. For example, if the value is 10,165.48, the winning number used would be 48. The closest person gets to choose their prize first, with ties being broken by who commented first, and so on until all prizes are gone.
By Jonathan Ping | General | 4/29/05, 12:13pm