It’s not how much you make, it’s how much you keep that matters. Here is a collection of my best posts about reducing various expenses. Now, there will always be areas where you choose to splurge, but at the same time you should save money in other areas that are lower priorities. Please consider it a work-in-progress.
- How many square feet do you really need?
- Increase in Housing Quality vs. Increase in Housing Prices
- Save money by moving? Top 10 Best Cities Lists
- What cities are people actually moving to?
Transportation / Cars
- Tough Rule of Thumb: How Much Car Can I Afford?
- Paying Cash For Cars: Edmunds.com $3,500 Debt-Free Car Project
- Which Fuel-Efficient Cars Are Worth The Extra Money?
- Vanpooling: Save Money with Work Commute Alternatives
- What Does 200 Calories Cost? The Economics of Obesity
- Getting Value For Your Food Dollar: Nutrition vs. Cost
- Live Below The Line Challenge: Sample $1.50/Day Menu, Food Pictures, and $1.50/Day Final Lessons
- Trying To Eat Out Less: Ideas On Reducing My Grocery Bill
- What Percentage of Your Budget Goes Towards Food? Should You Spend More?
- Tips on Reducing Your Food Waste Impact
Cellular & Landline Phone Service