Here are some links from sites in my blogroll, not in the alphabetical order of their blogs, but their names. I tried (very unsuccessfully) to make something clever related to the actual titles when possible. My apologies to the English language.
- 2million decided to open up a bank account in China. How much is $2 million RMB?
- Boston Gal discovers that fake grass is expensive. Yes it is, but could it possible end up more eco-friendly than our current water-thirsty and fertilizer-eating lawns?
- Canadian Capitalist points out that passive investing let you live your life.
- Dong gets Asked: Is the Wii all that? I don’t think so, but I’m never been much of a video game person. It is good for socializing though.
- Emily Brandon interviews folks to find out their stories of unplanned retirements.
- Grant and his Corner Office poses an interesting question about airlines – why are many airlines willing to operate at a loss for so long? All I know is that $15 for the first bag is stupid. If fuel costs are the issue – will we see people being charged by the pound next?
- IndexFundFan shares his May 2008 Portfolio return. So many asset classes!
- J.D. shares another way to Get Rich Slowly by subscribing to Craigslist Search Results to get fast updates on new listings. I still search for cheap Jeep Wranglers and beater Toyota Trucks daily when I take breaks, even though I’m not allowing myself to buy one right now.
- Jim Bargaineered his way into an insurance policy for his engagement ring.
- Michael Muses about Money when he shares a video of a guy trashing his house because it’s in foreclosure. That’ll show the world…
- Patrick asks which shift do you prefer to work for your cash money?
- Single Ma’s Fabulousless shines through when she talks about living life on her terms and doing what she has to do to get what she wants.
- Tricia continues Blogging Away Debt even though sometimes it may feel like a roller coaster.
By Jonathan Ping | General | 6/26/08, 4:43am