Hi! Thanks for visiting. I remain the sole writer here at MyMoneyBlog.com, so while I do read every e-mail, I need to admit upfront that I am not always able to reply in a timely manner. First, let me see if I can answer your question below.
- Got a tip? If you have feedback or a post idea, awesome, I will definitely check it out.
- Specific financial question? I am not a financial advisor, and to avoid legal issues, I can’t provide financial advice for your specific situation. You gotta pass a multiple-choice test and pay some fees to do that! We can discuss and debate general topics, of course.
- I don’t participate in link exchanges. I’d love for you to link to me, but I want it to be because you like my content. I will do the same. You can send me your URL and I’ll be happy to check it out.
- In general, I don’t accept guest posts unless I specifically ask for them. I prefer to write all my own content whenever possible. This is just my preference, please don’t take it personally.
- If you are asking about advertising, please include the actual client and/or site you are wishing to advertise as well as budget. I do not sell text links. Sample creatives and mockup screenshots are especially helpful.
- New ad network? I’ve been getting a lot of emails about these. I can’t tell them apart, and I don’t have the time or ability to figure it out. Please include sample screenshots of how your ad system would fit into my site, as well as links to similar sites that are already running your ads.
Thanks for your understanding. You can reach me via the contact form below.
Please indicate your inquiry type and check that your e-mail address is correct, otherwise I won’t be able to reply. Also, if you are asking for a referral, please tell me for which offer. Thanks!