(This offer is now EXPIRED). Our partner Citi has rolled out a revamped Citi ThankYou® Preferred Card. Points do not expire and you can earn an unlimited amount of ThankYou points. No annual fee.
Citi ThankYou points aren’t quite as flexible as some programs in terms of converting to airline miles and direct conversion to cash, but check out my previous post on finding the best Citi ThankYou point redemption options. By being careful with my redemptions, I always manage to get at least $200 of value out of 20,000 ThankYou points.
- 0% Intro APR on Purchases and Balance Transfers for 15 months. After that, the variable APR will be 13.24%-23.24% based upon your creditworthiness*
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.*
- 2 ThankYou Points per dollar spent on dining at restaurants and entertainment
- 1 ThankYou Point on other purchases.
- Points earned with this card do not expire and there is no limit to the amount of points you can earn.
- Redeem ThankYou Points for merchandise, travel rewards, gift cards, cash and more.
- Travel with ease and enjoy global acceptance with Chip Technology.
- No annual fee*
There have been a couple of new changes to this card. You now get 2 ThankYou points/dollar on purchases for dining and entertainment, and 1 point/dollar on other purchases. The card also added smart chip technology which improves security and acceptance internationally. Finally, don’t forget to use the Citi Price Rewind feature for any larger purchases, as it protects you against future price drops. You must register your purchase, and then if the same item is found with a price at least $25 lower than what you paid within 30 calendar days of your purchase, you can be refunded the difference.
- Citi ThankYou Preferred Card Application Page
“Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of the issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer. This site may be compensated through the issuer’s Affiliate Program.”