Wow, this deal keeps getting better. If you recently got in on the Sprint SERO plan (review), it looks like you can get another $50 discount. Thanks goes out to Jason for the tip. Just e-mail Sprint online and type something like this:
I recently activated a Sprint account and just received a $50 coupon code, “SAVE50.” Could you please apply this to my account? Thank you very much for your assistance.
Thank you for contacting Sprint. I will be happy to assist you regarding the credit. I understand that you received a $50.00 coupon. Therefore, I have applied this to the account. This service credit will reflect on your next invoice.
Sweet! To recap:
- 500 Anytime Minutes + 7pm Nights/Weekends + Unlimited Web for $30/month
- $100 Motorola Q Phone (which rocks by the way) – now $80
- Possible 10% corporate discount (still waiting)
- Free unlimited text messages
- $25 prepaid credit card for getting a referral
- $50 with this coupon.